Architect fall under Professionals category. If you are a self-employed Architect and seeking business loan to expand their business and profession, You can get this loan from Many Banks & NBFC.
This is Preapproved Loan of upto Rs 20 Lakhs, Subject to Minimum work experience of 5 years
The benefits of an unsecured architect loan are :
- Loan can be used for practically any purpose.
- No deposits or prepayments required.
- Existing banking benefits will not be affected.
- Repayment and interest charges are fixed for the duration of the loan Repayment and interest charges scheduled over an agreed period (from 6 months to 5 years).
- Loans are tailored to your individual requirements.
- Funds are paid directly into your practice by cheques Architect Loan can be used for any of these below listed purpose
- Practice acquisition.
- Partnership buy in/buy out.
- Practice mergers.
- Professional indemnity insurance.
- Tax liability.
- VAT funding.
- Expansion or relocation.
- Office refurbishment.
- Office equipment and furniture.
- IT hardware and software.